- Regular TENS application: To be used for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities (arm) and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities
- Regular PMS application: It is intended to be used to stimulate healthy muscles in order to improve and facilitate muscle performance
PCH BELT T.E.N.S./P.M.S . - Pain Relief &Muscle performance Combo BELT
Minimize pain's invasion with this perfect combination of devices. Address the major pains with the Perfect unit, and take the super-portable Mini with you on that hike to your favorite nature spot. Relieve the aches that impact your day and make a lasting difference in your life!
Good to Know
- T.E.N.S. stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.
- The PCH T.E.N.S. / P.M.S is a state-of-the-art Class II OTC medical device.
P.M.S stands for power muscle stimulation
Use in on your abs and target your abs as you go about your day. Cleared by the FDA toning, firming, and strengthening the abdominal muscles, it's a fun addition to a diet and exercise plan that delivers more to your core
separated the belt and use it for you arm and your lags and your bottom for muscle toning system
- FDA-cleared for improvement of abdominal muscle tone for the strengthening of the abdominal muscles and for the development of a firmer abdomen
- use it on your arm Arms helps you firm and strengthen your biceps and triceps simultaneously--without doing a traditional workout. stimulates the nerves that make your muscles contract and relax.
- use it on your legs to help you firm and strengthen for toned legs and thighs
- use it on your bottom helps you tone, firm, and strengthen your butt and the upper backs of your thighs--without doing a traditional workout